So the glorious summer months are fast approaching which also means our vacations and holidays await. However one of the main stresses of getting away is packing with a sense of organisation that is in keeping with weight limits, therefore I decided to compile a list of tips for packing:
- Wear bulkier items on the journey to stop them taking up too much precious space.
- Roll items of clothing to save space.
- Vacuum pack garments
- Make a pack list and stick to it
- Decanter your toiletries into smaller bottles
- Purchase products that have multiple uses
- Hand wash underwear whilst on holiday so you can pack less
- Buy items/ products once you arrive at your destination
- Plan a capsule wardrobe
- Use handbag organisers in your make up bag
- Take many accessories to change up outfits
- Pack the bulkier items first and fill the gaps with smaller items
“Honey, people will always stare so make it worth their while”